An elegant design that feels entirely fresh, yet inherently familiar. The apps you use every day, enhanced with new features. And a completely new relationship between your Mac and iOS devices. OS X Yosemite will change how you see your Mac. And what you can do with it.
With OS X Yosemite, we set out to elevate the experience of using a Mac. To do that, we looked at the entire system and refined it app by app. Feature by feature. Pixel by pixel. And we built great new capabilities into the interface that put need-to-know information at your fingertips. The result is that your Mac has a fresh new look, with all the power and simplicity you know and love.
Powerful built-in apps.
One of the best things about a Mac is that it comes loaded with state-of-the-art, beautifully designed apps youâ€™ll love to use every day. In OS X Yosemite, those apps give you new ways to do some of the things you do most. The apps you use to surf the web, read your mail, send messages, and organize files have a simpler, more elegant look, and weâ€™ve enhanced them with great new features.
Mac and iOS.
Use a Mac or an iOS device, and you can do incredible things. Use them together, and you can do so much more. Because now with OS X Yosemite and iOS 8, all your devices work together even more harmoniously. They recognize when they’re near each other, enabling brilliant new features that feel magical and yet make perfect sense
- Improves networking reliability
- Improves Migration Assistant reliability
- Addresses an issue that prevented some external displays from functioning properly
- Improves the reliability of upgrading iPhoto and Aperture libraries to Photos
- Improves reliability when syncing photos and videos to iCloud Photo Library
- Addresses an issue that could cause Photos to unexpectedly quit after importing some Lecia DNG files
- Resolves an issue that could delay outgoing email messages in Mail
OS X 10.6.8 or later
Bản này sở hữu thể tiêu dùng DiskMaker X để tạo USB boot OK. Đã test
OS X Yosemite 10.10.4
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Cách tạo USB để cài xem tại đây: Hướng dẫn tạo usb cài High Sierra, Mojave